photo NavFB_zpstmgsvike.png photo NavTwit_zpsyqklcxjz.png photo NavIG_zpsl2tt0clh.png photo NavPin_zpsxgguyz3w.png photo NavEM_zps886wsbxu.png

5.14.2016

Little Miss Annabelle Rose



Annabelle Rose is our precious little 1 year 3 month old baby girl. She was born exactly 2 years and 4 days after her brother Brecken.

From the moment I found out that I was pregnant for the second time I prayed and prayed- first that the baby would be healthy, and second, that she would be a girl. I was so happy to already have my little boy Brecken, and wanted to be able to experience being a mama to a little girl.

Annabelle's personality is different than Brecken's. She is kind of ornery in a very sweet way, which helps her get away with it :) Brecken is a little more reserved and calm, whereas Annabelle seems more outgoing at this point in their lives. She loves to pull Brecken’s hair and change the channel when he is watching cartoons. She knows how to throw a really good fit, and can turn it on and off in the blink of an eye.

Annabelle enjoys riding our Wildcat side-by-side, which is so funny to me. When she gets in she starts waving at absolutely no one. She obviously thinks she is a princess or a beauty queen.  She loves dancing and ice cream. She is definitely a Daddy's Girl and gets so excited when Jeremy gets home from work. She started walking this Easter and now basically runs all over the place. She doesn't say a lot of actual words other than Mommy, Daddy and Bubby. But she seems to have made up her own little language and she walks around jibber jabbering all day.

She loves her pink baby blankie (pictured above) which was actually my baby blanket as well. I slept with it every night from the day I was born until the day she was born and then I gave it to her.

Annabelle’s nicknames include Sissybelle, Sensitive Sally, Attitudy Judy, Princess Peach and Stinky Pete :) But mostly we call her Sissybelle.

Are there any other mama’s out there who have baby girls around Annabelle’s age? I would love to learn more about your little girls and things that they enjoy doing for fun and education. Please post in the comments or copy over a link to your blog.


15 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful girl! Boy mom over here with baby girl fever ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha I love my boy, but I also love dressing Annabelle up in tutu's and headbands. Children are the greatest blessing! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Super sweet! Very nice of you to share about your sweet baby girl, my little ones are not so little anymore. My Cam is 5 going on 16, and my little man will be 7 in September! Times flies, enjoy her!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree time flies! I love the Facebook Timehop because it shows how much changes so fast. Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  3. Such a cutie :) Very pretty picture of you.

    http://adeliciousmoment.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this picture too. I just love how the photographer caught her/my blankie in their as well! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. What a cutie!! I love it that she has your blanket now, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, she won't even share it with me if I try :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Thank you ladies for reading my post! She is definitely everything I prayed for and more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annabelle is such a cutie! I have a daughter who is 8 and half months old now. I love how more of her personality is coming out at this age, and now she's almost walking! The time flies by so fast. I feel like in a blink of an eye she'll be Annabelle's age. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love when their personality starts to shine. It is funny how different my two children are. God makes us all individuals that is for sure! Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  7. Such a sweet princess!! All of my four girls are blankie girls too (and suck their thumbs lol!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your daughters are beautiful as well and look so much like you! Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete
  8. What a doll! My baby is 1 year and 3 months too! Such a fun age! And by the way, I might have to borrow the nickname Attitudey Judy! Hahaha!

    http://www.myplotofsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know if you saw but I posted on one of your posts that Annabelle had the exact same outfit as your daughter! Same shoes and everything. Great minds must think alike :) Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete