photo NavFB_zpstmgsvike.png photo NavTwit_zpsyqklcxjz.png photo NavIG_zpsl2tt0clh.png photo NavPin_zpsxgguyz3w.png photo NavEM_zps886wsbxu.png

5.12.2016

Introducing Brecken Liam

Photo Credit: Betsy Miller Photography

Brecken Liam is my first-born child and the absolute love of my life. He is 3 years and 3 months old. I had him when I was 26 years old after Jeremy and I had been married for 3 ½ years. Jeremy and I had always said that we were never going to have children, but after a couple of years of marriage God planted the desire for children in our hearts. And I’m so thankful He did because I truly don’t know where my life would be without his sweet little voice and wavy blonde hair.

Jeremy named Brecken many years before he was born. We spent our honeymoon in Breckenridge, Colorado one year after our wedding. We were driving around taking in the sights and Jeremy said “If we ever have a baby boy, we should name him Brecken.” I agreed even though, like I said, kids weren’t really in our plans at that point. So the instant we found out we were having a boy, we knew his name was Brecken. Liam is a shortened version of William. This name was chosen after my grandpa William (dad’s dad) and Great Grandpa William aka Pompo (mom’s grandpa). Brecken’s nicknames include Bubby, Bub, Bear and B.

Brecken enjoys riding our Wildcat side-by-side, riding his Yamaha “motorbike” bicycle, playing in the mud, playing with his cousins and watching YouTube Kids.  

Are there any other boymoms out there who have tips on raising little boys? I could use help on meal ideas, snack ideas, book recommendations, educational game ideas and any other tips you may have. Leave tips in comments or link me to your blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment