photo NavFB_zpstmgsvike.png photo NavTwit_zpsyqklcxjz.png photo NavIG_zpsl2tt0clh.png photo NavPin_zpsxgguyz3w.png photo NavEM_zps886wsbxu.png

1.12.2024

Guess Who Is In Seminary?!

 


A lot has changed in the last 3 years since I last posted on this page. We still live on our 
Acreage of Grace 🏡 but in September 2022 I started seminary at Wartburg Theological Seminary where I am now a second year Master of Divinity student pursuing ordination of word and sacrament in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. A bunch of fancy words meaning that I am becoming a pastor. I am currently a Vicar, meaning student pastor, serving as the primary pastoral presence in two churches in rural Nebraska. A lot has changed, but some things never will. I still love God, love my family and love my Acreage of Grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment